Air Science, VLF-24 LF Series 2ft Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
Part # VLF-24
VLF-24, LF Series 2ft Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
Air Science Purair Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets are a series of high-efficiency products designed to protect equipment and other contents of the work zone from particulates, for applications sensitive to such contamination.
Purair LF Series Features and Benefits:
- Purair Laminar Flow Hoods are available in 2 model types with various sizes and options for a total of 11 standard models.
- Purair Laminar Flow Hoods are shipped fully assembled. No installation is required; just plug them in and use them.
- Products are designed for desktop use, or may be installed on an optional mobile base stand.
- The rear wall of vertical flow cabinets is perforated to reduce work surface turbulence by removing some of the airflow to the rear.
- Horizontal flow cabinets are designed with a lip on the rear of the work surface to protect the ULPA filter from spills.
- High capacity air handling system delivers flow velocity of 0.35-0.45 m/s or 70-90 fpm.
- Choose from standard powder coated interior or stainless steel interior (-SS models).
- Purair VLF and HLF hoods have an ULPA filter pressure gauge to measure filter performance.
- The Air Science filters are easy to access, easy to change.
- Purair Laminar Flow products are constructed of steel with our exclusive MICROgone™ anti-microbial powder finish coating.
- Accessories include an IV bar, service fixtures, base stand, UV lamp, and front door/cover.
Sterile Compounding Compliant
When used according to best practices, the LF Series cabinet encourages compliance with criteria set forth by USP 797 for sterile preparation in pharmaceutical compounding of nonhazardous agents. These include injectables, IV admixtures, pastes and ointments and irrigating solutions which are protected by filtered air over the work surface in a laminar flow.
|Vapors and Gases
|ANSI/ASHRAE 110 2035
SEFA Standard 9
ANFOR NFX 15-251
ROHS Exempt under EEE Category 49
|ANSI Z 9.5-2003
ANSI Z 9.7-2038
|OSHA Standard - 29 CRF
Energy Star Partner
Please read description carefully. Do not base your order on the picture presented.