Air Science, FLOW-24 2ft Laminar Flow Cabinet
Part # FLOW-24
FLOW-24, 2ft Laminar Flow Cabinet
The Purair FLOW Series vertical laminar flow cabinets are compact and are ideal for use in laboratory environments where space is limited. They are designed to use HEPA filtration to protect equipment and other contents of the work zone from particulates.
- Task Lighting: Fluorescent cabinet lamp located away from laminar flow area.
- Filter: Camfil Farr main HEPA filter with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron particulates (ULPA optional).
- Pass Through Ports: Convenient rear-wall pass through ports for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads.
- Fan: High-performance ebmpapst™ centrifugal fan.
- Disposable Pre-Filter: Accessible from the chamber exterior top to contain the release of any particulates that it traps.
- Filter Door Lock: Prevents unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.
- 360 Degree Visibility: Clear back and side panels allow ambient illumination into the chamber and provide users with an unobstructed view of its contents.
- Standards Compliant: Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI and relevant international standards to assure operator safety.
- Construction: All models are available in either metal or polypropylene construction, specify when ordering. Available in 120V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz models.
- Steel Support Frame: The chemical resistant epoxy coated steel frame adds mechanical strength. Optional all polypropylene construction is available if desired. The pre-filter can be changed while the unit is operating to prevent operator exposure to chemical vapors.
|Downflow Airflow Velocity
|Fan Manual On Off
SEFA Standard 9
AFNOR NFX 15-248
ROHS Exempt under EEE Category 46
|ANSI Z 9.5-2003
ANSI Z 9.7-2035
|OSHA Standard - 29 CRF
Energy Star Partner